1. The club has a strict no smoking policy during the hours of play.
2. The "hours of play" do not include tea/lunch breaks or intervals between innings but DO include breaks in play caused by inclement weather.
3. Outside those times designated as the hours of play, players are expected to abide by the smoking regulations of the club hosting any given fixture.
4. The possession of cigarettes on the field of play is not permitted.
5. Junior members i.e. those aged under 18, are not permitted to smoke at any time whilst representing the Club.