Winchcombe Festival Details
Below are details for those taking part in the Winchombe Festival!
Day1: Wed july23
- 11.45 Meet Winchcombe Library
- 13.20 Meet Great RissingtonCC
- 14.00 Match Day 1 commences
- 20.00 Depart Great RissingtonCC
- 20.45 Check in at Oaklands
- 21.00 Meet at Corner Cupboard
- 23.00 Depart Corner Cupboard.
Day2: Thurs july24
- 11.30 Meet Winchcombe Library
- 13.20 Meet Canon FromeCC
- 14.00 Match Day2 commences
- 20.15 Meet at The Trumpet
- 21.00 Festival ends.
- Jenkins,Gordon(Liverpool& Over Peover)
- Turner,Dave(Abbots Bromley)
16 Gretton Rd
Wed july 23: Heath&Partner, Jenkins, McDonnell, Ogden(P), Ogden(D), Olsson, Snaylam(J), Snaylam(S)
1.Wirral/Chester to Winchcombe.
i)M53/A55/A483 to Oswestry then A5 for Shrewsbury.
ii)At Shrewsbury take A458(Bridgnorth) then A442(Kidderminster)and A449(Worcester) joining M5 at jct 6.
iii) Follow M5 until jct 9 and then A46 (Evesham) and B4077/B4078 for Winchcombe. TheLibrary is on the right in Back Lane.
2.Shropshire to Winchcombe
i)A5 to A458
ii) Then as in (i)-(iii) above.
3.Winchcombe to Great Rissington.
i)Follow B4632 via Gretton and at junction with B4077 turn right for Stow on the Wold.
ii)At Stow take A429(Bourton) and then A424(Burford).After c3 miles turn right for the Rissingtons(Upper,Little&Great).Once in Gt.Rissington the ground is at the top of the hill.
4.Great Rissington to Winchcombe.
i)A424/A429 to Stow and then B4077/B4632 into Winchcombe.
ii)Oaklands is on the left hand side.
5.Winchcombe to Canon Frome.
i)B4078(Greet) to B4077 and then left for Tewkesbury.
ii)From Tewkesbury follow A438(Ledbury) and then A438(Hereford).At The Trumpet turn right onto A417
iii)At Ashpherton turn right for Canon Frome CC which is signposted.The ground is on the left over a cattle grid.
Back to News >>